Monday, April 13, 2009

My Action Plan

I am still experimenting with different blog sites so that I can find the easiest for my children to
use. (Probably should be saying for me to use). I am beginning to think that this site is one of the easiest to use and so straight forward. I am contemplating setting up a new one where we will blog our Literacy Circle discussions although wikispaces does have a lot of facility for adding the resources like the story and role clarification.

My biggest worry at the moment - 'What if no-one comes into our blog and comments and challenges the childrens' thinking?' My reply to self 'Does that really matter. They have still recorded their thinking and shared with each and challenged each other perhaps.'

1 comment:

  1. Whoops, had meant to include my action plan in this post, hence the title. Next time.

    ReplyDelete