Sunday, May 17, 2009

Capturing the Thinking

With this latest book (Tomorrow is a Great Word) I decided to put pairs in each role in the hope they would support each other and I would be able to get discussion between the pairs. This has worked for a couple of the pairings, being a fly on the wall I am able to hear what I think is discussion, bouncing ideas back and forth, agree, disagreeing, moving on. (Voice recorders are a wonderful invention). For a couple of pairs they are trying to go it alone. Showed me also the refocussing I need to do - e.g the Summarisers are having a good discussion but I don't think they are quite sure of their role yet and what they need to end up with. Think they need a story map to help them with making decisions on events. Early days.

No comments:

Post a Comment